2009年7月16日星期四

Perlis Music Camp 2009


I went for the Perlis Music Camp 2009 a few days ago.
To say the truth,
It's an enjoying week
And most of all
It's an unforgettable sweet memory

I met new frens,
from Ipoh, Melaka,Perlis...
I never forget what happen within this 7 days.

Music Camp,
It's like a dream to me.
I never thought I could enter it,
Never thought to play in an orchestra.

I always convinced myself that I'm not dreaming,
But it's still unbelievable.
Especially, that night,
we played on stage.
The feelings is indescribable.

Leaving Perlis,
I felt sad.Why?
I don't know.
Maybe because leaving the stage where my dreams come true
Or maybe leaving my friends.

I believe someday,
we'll meet again,
someday.



1 条评论:

  1. haha guess who's here?????????? guess guess wild guess~

    回复删除